Truth Charm 'First Time Buyer' Guide
Here is a quick guide if this is your first time buying a Truth Charm Bracelet.
5 easy steps to Truth!
- The Bracelet – When in the Truth charm section simply select ‘Bracelets’ from the filter on the left hand side of the screen and then choose the size of bracelet you think best. 7.5 is the standard size for all bracelets we sell.
- The Charms – Once you have selected the bracelet you are free to customise it as much as you please! Truth bracelets do only take Truth charms so stay within the Truth brand when browsing charms.
- Bead Charms – Truth Bracelets mainly take the bead style charms; these are the charms with a hole going through the middle.
- Clip Charms – Truth Bracelets also take clip charms, charms with a lobster catch to attach them. For this you have to have what truth call a ‘keeper’ charm. To find this on the website simply type into the search box ‘keeper’.
- 9ct Gold Truth – Finally, Truth also has a 9ct Gold collection of charms and charm bracelets. These are replicas of the sterling silver collection just in 9ct gold, so if you are after something a little more luxurious then select ‘Gold Truth Charms’ in the ‘Brands’ drop down menu.
Now you know the basics, visit the brand on our website, just CLICK HERE
BRAND NEW COLLECTION!
We have just got in stock the brand new Truth charm collection for Autumn 2010. To see it CLICK HERE
If you are still not 100% sure what you’re doing or where you can find it then please don’t hesitate to contact us either by email or phone.
t. 08450 940 925